- Nearly half of all first marriages in the United States end in divorce.
- Nearly 65% of all second marriages in the United States end in divorce.
- Nearly 75% of all third marriages in the United States end in divorce.
Although it may be socially acceptable in the 21st century, the effects of divorce will be felt for generations to come…..
- 40% of children growing up in America today are being raised without their fathers.
- Children of divorce are at greater risk to experience asthma, headaches & speech defects.
- 70% of long-term prison inmates grew up in broken homes.
- Children of divorced parents are more likely to perform more poorly in school, more likely to repeat a grade, have higher drop-out rates and lower rates of college graduation.
The statistics are startling! We all need help from time to time and you are no different.
Make a decision today.
Pastor Carl counsels couples who are experiencing marital challenges, and he also offers pre-marital counseling for those preparing to wed. Contact Pastor Carl – firstname.lastname@example.org or call (812) 402-7377 – to schedule a confidential counseling session. Don’t give up!
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. – Genesis 2:24
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD. – Proverbs 21:21
Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and the sexually immoral. – Hebrews 13:4